Rewards & Incentives
Internal Job Movement
Flexible Working Hours
Skill Enhancement Training
- Handling all inbound calls pertaining to customer general enquiries, complaints, comments, feedbacks
- and other raising issue related to the company's products.
- To exceed customers expectation in terms of customer service & accurate information.
- Work in a team to achieve the required KPI elements and SLA.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree.
- Required language(s): English & Bahasa Malaysia
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in the service industry will be an added advantage for this position.
- Fresh graduates who are interested to start their career in a call centre are also encouraged to apply
- Full Training Provided
- Applicant must be willing to work on rotational shifts.
- Each shift consists of 9.5 working hours and inclusive of 1 hour lunch for rest and 30 minute break time.
- 6 working day per week.
Facilities & Benefits:
- We are located nearby shopping malls and housing area.
- Aegis hires from across the globe so there is an opportunity to interact with people from different cultures and ethnicity (Europe, Asia Pacific, etc)
Executive > Senior Executive > Team Leader Assistant Manager > Manager > Senior Manager.
IJP - Internal job program.
Opportunity to transfer within the company to exciting new roles, after 1 year if there is a suitable position available and staff passes the interview session.
Career path program with Multi-functional product, process, soft skill, developmental training.
Walk In Interview:
Date : 27th Mar - 31 St Mar 2017 (10 am -3.30 pm)
Venue : Seri Medini Office Complex,
No. 7, Persiaran Ledang Heights
81560 Iskandar Puteri, MalaysiaWork location : Medini 7, Johor Bahru, Malaysia
How to Apply: Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact us at +603 7626 7000